Coming off the high of studying Body Mind Centering with a wonderful crew at Somatic Education Australasia in Melbourne the last 3 weeks!
I feel so privileged to be able to dance, play, make art, create, rewild with nature, connect and embody a spaciousness that supports cellular to brain, bottom up, non-linear learning pathways that promote curiosity and embodiment of deep body-mind wisdom.
I’m brimming with inspiration and tools to curate the content that I’d be delivering at the next round of Trauma-informed Somatic and Bodywork training in November!
Only a few more spots are available! Register or DM to find out more.
Looking forward to meeting and sharing with new faces 🥰
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I’ll be facilitating the next intake for the upcoming Trauma-Informed Somatic Therapy & Bodywork Training in Singapore. It will be a 60-hr training focusing on the nervous system, and the clinical application of Somatic Applications of the Polyvagal Theory both in touch & movement.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the basic framework of the Polyvagal Theory in trauma-informed facilitation through movement & touch
- Familiarise with the concepts on the embodied experience of our body in relationship with the nervous system
- Learn somatic self-regulation tools and techniques in the context of different body systems and how they work interconnectively
This course is suitable for:
• Individuals interested in a holistic mind-body practice to heal chronic pain, stress & anxiety.
• Therapists, Bodyworkers, & Healthcare professionals
• Social workers, Psychologists, Counsellors, Caregivers and Life Coaches
• Yoga, Sports & Fitness practitioners
• Dance, Movement & Creative Educators
Date – Part 1: 16-18 Nov 2022, Part 2: 23-25 Nov 2022
Time – 9am to 5pm (except 18 & 25 Nov, 11am to 7pm)
Location – Yoga in Common, Singapore
Course Fees – S$1,450 (early bird price, closes 22 Oct), S$1,680 (regular price)
Registration closes on 10 November 2022
DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or request for an info pack.