I’ll be facilitating the next intake for the upcoming Trauma-Informed Somatic Therapy & Bodywork Training in Singapore. It will be a 60-hr training focusing on the nervous system, and the clinical application of Somatic Applications of the Polyvagal Theory both in touch & movement.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the basic framework of the Polyvagal Theory in trauma-informed facilitation through movement & touch
- Familiarise with the concepts on the embodied experience of our body in relationship with the nervous system
- Learn somatic self-regulation tools and techniques in the context of different body systems and how they work interconnectively
This course is suitable for:
• Individuals interested in a holistic mind-body practice to heal chronic pain, stress & anxiety.
• Therapists, Bodyworkers, & Healthcare professionals
• Social workers, Psychologists, Counsellors, Caregivers and Life Coaches
• Yoga, Sports & Fitness practitioners
• Dance, Movement & Creative Educators
Date – Part 1: 16-18 Nov 2022, Part 2: 23-25 Nov 2022
Time – 9am to 5pm (except 18 & 25 Nov, 11am to 7pm)
Location – Yoga in Common, Singapore
Course Fees – S$1,450 (early bird price, closes 15 Oct), S$1,680 (regular price)
Registration closes on 10 November 2022
DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or request for an info pack.
More information and exciting course snippets will be released over the course of the next few weeks. Stay tuned for more! Greatly looking forward to facilitating this run in November and to share over 10 years of clinical experience in therapeutic yoga and somatics! 😊
#nervousystem #polyvagaltheory #homeostasis #mindbody #yogawithdaphne #somatictherapy #somatictherapyasia #somaticswithdaphne #somaticyoga #somaticssg #somaticssingapore #yogasg #sgyogis #resilience #yogatherapist #yogatherapy #neuroplasticity #nervoussystemreset #sgbodywork #somaticbodywork #somatictherapytraining #yogatherapy #yogattc #therapeuticyoga #polyvagaltheory #movementinquiryembodiment