This unique mentorship program is a one-on-one personalised coaching, to offer a helping hand along the yoga-teaching path.
It is suitable for the following individuals:
- Freshly graduated RYT 200 yoga teachers who may not feel quite ready to take the seat of a teacher yet.
- Existing yoga teachers who would wish to refine and expand on areas such as alignment, physiology, sequencing, philosophy, language and weaving themes
- Existing/seasoned yoga teachers who are feeling stagnated or burnt out, and in need of a feedback channel or inspiration to rekindle one’s passion for teaching.
During the course of the program, we will work towards developing a broad range of skills set, including (but not limited to) :
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Body / Movement Assessment
- Assisting & Alignment
- Therapeutic benefits of yoga and managing injuries
- Class Theming & Sequencing
- Language & Communication – finding your own voice
- Developing / Refining Your Personal Practice
- Multi-style Teaching – key intentions and techniques
- Teaching tips in Group and Private Sessions as well as different settings
- Yoga Philosophy and how it ties into our life and our teaching
- Organising events, workshops, retreats etc
This mentorship program is a partnership to commit to the integrity and high standards of yoga teaching for generations to come. We will develop an on-going conversation not just on how to teach, but also on personal growth and transformation. This will be a one-on-one program tailored to best serve YOUR needs.
During our time together you will receive open and honest feedback and direction. I will help you stay both accountable and creative. We will begin the program by completing a questionnaire for me to get to know you more and understand how I can serve you best. Our sessions will be like coaching sessions, with actionable steps to take away each time. I will provide any notes I may take during our sessions as a resource, and will also offer you unlimited email support during our program.